A warm welcome to The Odney Club, your place by the river. Our hotel’s unique location provides an inviting and peaceful setting. We offer our guests, not only personable service of a hotel for Partners run by Partners, but also the unique and charming characteristics found across the estate.
To make your stay with us as comfortable and safe as possible, we would be grateful if you could take a few minutes to read the information below.
You will find many of the services and facilities we offer outlined in this guide with a few small changes to incorporate our Covid-19 Commitments. Should any question or issue arise during your stay, please speak with a member of our Guest Services team who will be happy to assist you.
We wish you a pleasant and relaxing stay and hope you enjoy your time with us.
Arrival and departure information
- Reception is open from 7.30 am until 8.00 pm and situated within the Sir Bernard Miller Centre. Our reception team will be available to help with any queries you may have during your visit.
- Check-in is from 2.00 pm on the day of arrival. We kindly ask you not to arrive early .
- We do advise our guests to familiarise themselves with:
- Fire Drill notices, marked routes and exits to be used in case of fire as soon as possible.
- Social distancing instructions, routes and signage
- Hand washing and sanitising stations
- We ask guests to vacate their rooms by 10.30 am, leaving the room key in the door.
- In order to reduce risk to our Housekeeping team, we ask that you strip your bed of all linen and place it, with your towels, in the bag provided.
- Please help us reduce risk further by removing your bin bags from their receptacles, tying them up and leaving them inside your room.
- We will be operating a cashless system throughout the hotel. Payment can be made by debit/credit card (except American Express) or cheque, made payable to John Lewis plc.
- Following check out, we welcome you to remain on-site to enjoy our facilities.
- There is short term parking available in the main car park of Lullebrook Manor, to be used whilst you check in. Each of our residential houses has their own car park to which we will direct you to, following your check-in.
- The main gates to Lullebrook Manor car park are locked each night at 11.15 pm.
- As a precaution, we advise that you remove all valuable items out of your car, even those out of sight.