Terms and conditions
- All tickets allocated will be via a ballot.
- Partners are allowed to apply for up to 6 tickets (one of which has to be used by the Partner applying).
- Tickets are for the home area of the ground, designated to Reading Supporters only.
- No fans will be admitted into the home area of the stadium if they are wearing away club colours (e.g. shirts, scarves, hats, etc.)
- Partners understand they are fully responsible for person/s in the seats and could be subject to disciplinary action for miss-use of tickets or inappropriate behaviour.
- Reading FC post out the tickets direct to you (7-14 days before the match date).
- Seats will be the best available at the time of booking.
- The deadline for ticket applications will advertised.
- The tickets available for the 2015/6 fixtures will be advertised in batches.
- Tickets are only for RFC Championship games (no tickets available for friendly games, cup games etc.)
- Tickets through this Scheme, must not be sold on Ebay or to any other third party.
- Partners can not claim any subsidy on them (such as Ticket Subsidy).
- Tickets are priced at £10 for adults and £5 for children.
*Kick off times and dates are subject to change for TV. Partners should be aware that matches in the second half of the season are more prone to re-arrangement at short notice so please keep an eye on Reading FC website (www.readingfc.co.uk) for details.