Please read carefully before applying/paying for Tickets:
General Ticket conditions
- The Partner applying for tickets must attend the event.
- If you are no longer able to attend, please contact the Leisure Benefits Office and we can provide advice.
- Payments are processed through WorldPay who only accept Visa and Mastercard (debit and credit cards).
- Please check your Spam/Junk/Trash mail folders for notifications regarding tickets.
- If you have any other questions or requests (accessibility, seating, etc), please contact the Leisure Benefits Office, we’re here to help, our working hours are Monday- Friday 09.00 - 17.30 (excluding Bank Holidays)
Specific to the Partnership Suites
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. The O2, Hydro and Wembley Arena do not recommend taking infants.
- The O2 - only handbags and other small bags (no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm) will be allowed into the arena.
- To find out about Parking at the O2 use this link, for Parking at the Hydro use this link, there is no parking for Wembley Arena.
- We will give you 5 days to make the online payment (from the date of email notification, unless advertised otherwise) to secure tickets.
- A separate application form must be completed for each event you wish to attend.
- Remember to check you have applied for the correct number of tickets as our system is automated and we can’t make any amendments once you have submitted your entry.
- If you apply for more than one event and you are successful, please withdraw from unwanted events so we can give another Partner in the ballot a chance to attend.
Buy Now Tickets
- Payment must be made by Visa and Mastercard (debit and credit cards) to secure tickets.
- Please ensure that you purchase the correct number of tickets as mistakes may not be able to be rectified.
- We don’t generally offer refunds but, in some instances, Partners may be eligible to have one for example, if the event is cancelled by the venue.
- If you ask us to re-sell your ticket we reserve the right to charge an admin fee to process this, we will discuss it with you when you contact us.
Tickets through this offer are already subsidised by the Partnership and do not qualify for ticket subsidy.