Please read carefully before applying/paying for Tickets:
General Ticket conditions
- The Partner applying for tickets must attend the event.
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- If you are no longer able to attend, please contact the Leisure Benefits Office and we can provide advice.
- Payments are processed through WorldPay who only accept Visa and Mastercard (debit and credit cards).
- Please check your Spam/Junk/Trash mail folders for notifications regarding tickets.
- If you have any other questions or requests (accessibility, seating, etc), please contact the Leisure Benefits Office, we’re here to help, our working hours are Monday- Friday 09.00 - 17.30 (excluding Bank Holidays)
- If a Partner leaves the business prior to an event to which they have purchased tickets via PartnerChoice.co.uk, unless in receipt of Benefits in Retirement or Redundancy at the time of the event, they are no longer entitled to use them. Please contact the Leisure Benefit Office who will issue a refund and, where applicable void any tickets issued
Specific to the Partnership Suites
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. The O2 and Wembley Arena do not recommend taking infants.
- The O2 - only handbags and other small bags (no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm) will be allowed into the arena.
- To find out about Parking at the O2 use this link, there is no parking for Wembley Arena.
- We will give you 5 days to make the online payment (from the date of email notification, unless advertised otherwise) to secure tickets.
- A separate application form must be completed for each event you wish to attend.
- Remember to check you have applied for the correct number of tickets as our system is automated and we can’t make any amendments once you have submitted your entry.
- If you apply for more than one event and you are successful, please withdraw from unwanted events so we can give another Partner in the ballot a chance to attend.
Buy Now Tickets
- Payment must be made by Visa and Mastercard (debit and credit cards) to secure tickets.
- Please ensure that you purchase the correct number of tickets as mistakes may not be able to be rectified.
Tickets through this offer are already subsidised by the Partnership and do not qualify for ticket subsidy.