Tickets for indoor and outdoor performances are eligible.
Subsidy may be claimed on all performances and the following guidelines apply:
- music performances at recognised venues - rock, jazz, classical, folk, big band and easy listening. Eligible venues include theatres, large arenas (for example Sheffield and Newcastle), open-air festivals and rock concerts at large halls
- theatre performances - drama, musicals, pantomime, dance and opera
- stand-up comedians where the performance is in a theatrical venue or in a Comedy Club
- air shows.
- exhibitions (including temporary exhibitions, for instance the Ideal Home Exhibition and the Boat Show)
- safari parks
- stately homes
- visitor attractions (for instance Blackpool Tower and Madame Tussauds)
- any booking fee charged by an agent.