You can explore our Partnership Hotels & Holiday Centres by clicking here.
Login to your PartnerChoice.co.uk account (if you have not registered, follow the steps at the bottom of this page). Once logged in either enter 'jlphotels' into the search box or click the menu and select 'Partnership Hotels'.
Browse the various options available including four hotels, six caravans, three safari tents, one campsite and lodges. Just select your dates, the number in your party and check availability and price. You can then submit your reservation by clicking the confirm button (at this point your reservation is now a confirmed booking).
Things to Know:
- Once you have made your reservation and have clicked the 'confirm' button you will receive an email confirming your booking. (You can also view the details and status of all your Partnership Hotel and holiday centre bookings on the PartnerChoice website. Please click on the link below, log in and go to 'bookings' - found in the drop down menu in the top right hand side of the page. partnerchoice.co.uk/my-bookings). The last email you will receive will be a reminder of your stay around 5 weeks before the arrival date.
- All payments are due on your day of departure, except the caravans which must be paid for 6 weeks before your stay.
- *All Partners can book at the same time (regardless if you have stayed with us before)
If the dates you want are grey, this means they are unavailable at the moment but will gradually become green and "live". The system will continue rolling forward with a constant 9 month's availability on show (8 months for retired partners), which are released daily (for example 2 November 2018 dates will be available from 2 February 2018). Please ensure that you choose the correct check in / check out on dates, which are shown with a white suitcase around the date on the calendar. Example shown below:
The cancellation policy has not changed. There is no penalty for Partners who make a booking and then find that the business cannot accept the holiday dates. The hotel must be informed outside of the cancellation charge period (click here to view).
- **Due to the complexity of the booking system used at The Odney Club and the variance from our other Partnership Hotels, online booking and live availability for stays at The Odney Club will follow shortly. In the interim, we ask Partners to continue using the traditional application system or to call The Odney Club direct on: 01628 530011 to book your stay.
How to Register:
To register on PartnerChoice.co.uk just follow the simple steps below:
- Visit: www.partnerchoice.co.uk
- Click the Register button, enter the details requested and click Location
- Enter your branch number, if you're a retired Partner tick the check box, and click Account
- Enter your email address (you will receive weekly updates detailing new offers and events) and a password and click Register