Since the last PartnerCycle scheme closed for applications in September 2014, the Benefits Development team have been reviewing and working on the end to end process for the scheme. The objective of this exercise was to explore ways to provide Partners with an improved experience, more choice and better value.
The outcome of this review was:
- Selection of Halfords Cycle2work to run the scheme on our behalf
- Removal of set application windows meaning that the benefit will be available all year round.
- Improved administration process & ability for Partners to apply via PartnerLink.
Halfords Cycle2work will bring enhanced benefits for Partners that chose to participate in the scheme such as:
- Reduced application and cycle voucher release times
- Access to over 1200 stores (500 Halfords and the rest being local independent cycle retailers)
- Key brands -– Halfords Boardman, Pinarello, Pendleton, Pashley, Carrera, 13, voodoo and Independent brands; Brompton, Giant, Specialized, Trek, Cannondale and Cube .
- 10% off the voucher value can be provided as free accessories (ie voucher of £600 = £60 free accessories) - this is only available on Halford brands purchases.
- 20% discount card for bike accessories to all Partners that enroll, for the duration of the 18 month hire agreement.
More information can be found here