Who can book to stay at a Partnership Hotel, Lodge, Tent or Caravan?
- All Partners and Retired Partners whom hold a Partner Discount Card that is valid for the dates of the proposed stay.
- Retired Partners may only book within 4 weeks of a proposed stay if the stay includes any peak season dates.
Who can stay at Partner rate?
- Partner/Retired Partner, spouse, civil partner, living as a couple, dependant children and additional cardholder can all stay at Partner rate
- The Partner/Retired Partner must be included in, and be present for the duration of the booking.
- Members of the Odney club, may stay at Odney without the Partner being present.
- Odney members can book up to two guests at Partner rate.
Partners with children
Bookings for children are charged at Partner rate (child rate if under 16 years old), provided they fulfil all of the following criteria:
- Are 19 years or under and in full time education.
- Are dependants of the Partner.
- Live at the same address (permanent address) as the Partner or with another parent/guardian.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot occupy a hotel bedroom on their own (unless the room is adjoining with a connecting door) they must be accompanied by a responsible person aged 16 or over.
There is no restriction on the number of children who can be included in a booking, provided they all meet all of the above criteria.
Who can stay at guest rate?
- The Partner can book a maximum of two additional guests (adults or children) charged at guest rate.
- Two Partners ‘living as a couple’/married/civil partnership can can only book a maximum of two additional guests (adults or children) in total, charged at guest rate.
- Non dependant children, of any age are counted as guests.
Lodges, safari and ready-pitched tents, camping and caravans can be booked for up to 6 people sharing provided the Partner is included in and stays for the duration of the booking.
Who is classed as an Infant?
- Children under the age of two are classed as infants and are not chargeable but are entitled to meals, the booking system requires you to select a room configuration which includes a cot, if you, however, require a bed instead of a cot please contact the hotel as they will need to check that a suitable room is available. If your child is over two but you require a cot then please list the child under the child and request a cot in the special request box in order for the correct price to be shown on your booking.
Proof of entitlement
A valid Partnercard (discount card) and/or membership card at Odney must be shown upon arrival as proof of eligibility to stay.
Non British/Commonwealth citizens (The Immigration (Hotel Records) Order 1972)
Partners and guests who are over 16 and are not a British or Commonwealth citizen will be required to show their valid passport upon arrival and give details of their next destination. Excludes caravans and camping.
- Pre booking as a day visitor(s) is recommended at all sites, with the exception of Odney. It is a requirement for Brownsea Castle to ensure boat space is available.
- Day visitors of residents are welcome subject to availability and must be booked in with reception on arrival.
- Applicable day visitor fee must be paid on arrival.
- Partners may bring up to 2 guests.* During quiet periods it may be possible to bring more at the discretion of the local management.
*(Odney members are entitled to bring 4 guests when visiting Odney only)
Responsibilities and conduct
The Partner making the booking:
- Accepts full responsibility for the conduct of those included in the booking.
- Is liable for the cost of any additional cleaning required as a result of accidental damage or misuse of facilities.
- Is liable for the replacement cost of any breakages/damage and will report these to reception at the time.
- Is liable for the cost of breakages/damage found after departure and prior to re-let.
All such charges incurred must be settled prior to departure or, in the case of the caravans the next working day following departure.
- Children must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult.
- Inappropriate behaviour, as determined by the duty manager, will not be tolerated especially in games rooms, bars and restaurants.
- Parents/guardians agree to ensure that children within their booking behave in an appropriate manner and are considerate of others.
- Parents/guardians will be charged for any damage caused to property as a result of neglect/misuse of equipment/hotel property.
Security and Insurance
- The Partnership will not take responsibility for loss or damage to personal items during your stay or for items left following departure.
- Ensure you have adequate holiday insurance, including cancellation and curtailment cover for the booking.
Allergies and Food Intolerances
If you or your guests have concerns over ingredients used in our food/beverage offer it is your responsibility on each occasion to inform the person taking your order. Partners and their guests can then be advised, prior to consumption, of allergens that may be present.
We will endeavor to accommodate requests for special dietary requirements but cannot guarantee this will always be possible.
- Dogs are not permitted within any of the hotel/holiday centre buildings, safari tents, ready-pitched tents, lodges, hostel rooms or caravans.
- Well behaved dogs are permitted within our grounds and must be kept under close control at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted on Brownsea Island
- Following the advice of the RSPCA and the AA dogs must not be left unattended in vehicles at any of our premises.
- Owners are responsible for the clearing and correct disposal of any fouling whilst on site.
- Owners should ensure that they have appropriate pet insurance.
Dogs at Leckford Camping and Caravan
- Dogs (maximum 2) are permitted in your own tent or caravan at the Leckford Camp and Caravan site during certain off peak dates.
- Dogs must be well behaved, kept on a lead, not cause a nuisance and not left unsupervised.
- Please keep to designated footpaths and tracks around the estate/grounds, observing and abiding by any notices, especially around livestock.
Own tent and caravan pitch sizes Leckford Camping and Caravan site
- Tents occupying a pitch may not exceed 8m x 8m including any awning or compartments.
- Caravan hard standings are 9m long by 2.7m wide with space to the side for a small awning.
- 1 car per pitch is allowed, any additional car or other vehicles must be parked on the on-site car parks.
Use of the Partnership Hotels is a subsidised benefit for both working and retired Partners, as well as families and friends and, as such we do not take a deposit or credit card details when confirming your booking. There is, however, a responsibility on your part, as a Partner/Member (either working or retired) at the time of your booking to agree to settle any monies owed, including cancellations/curtailment fees, and/or charges for goods and services booked and/or taken.
- Deductions are not made for meals included in the tariff but not taken.
- The total cost of your booking is determined by the number of rooms you select, type of room/board and who will be occupying the room(s).
- Where you select a separate room that is suitable for multi-occupancy, and our single room allocation is already booked a supplement will be applied.
- Where a seperate room is requested for children, adult rate will be applied to the first child.
- Caravan charges (other than Leckford) must be paid in full at least 6 weeks prior to the arrival date. We reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment is not received.
Partnership Caravan Payment due six weeks before you arrival
We ask for payment to be made in full six weeks before the date of your arrival. To arrange this, please can you telephone Leckford Lodges who manage the Caravans, on 01264 810371. Payment can be made by debit or credit card (Mastercard or Visa). We will also send you a reminder nearer the time.
Odney, Ambleside, Bala, Brownsea, Leckford Abbas, Leckford Lodges, camping and caravans
Bookings that are cancelled or curtailed will incur a charge as follows:
- within 7 Days of placing the booking – No Charge. Unless this results in the stay being cancelled on the day of arrival when the full cost of the stay will be charged.
- Within 4 Weeks of the stay – 25% of the cost of the stay.
- Within 7 Days of the stay – 50% of the cost of the stay.
- Within 24 Hours of the stay – 100% of the cost of the stay.
Caravan Park bookings that are cancelled or curtailed incur the following charges:
- Within 4 Weeks of the stay – 50% of the cost of the stay.
- Within 2 Weeks of the stay – 100% of the cost of the stay.
Bookings with missing details
- In order for us to have all required details, bookings which are submitted with missing details such as contact number and guest names may not be confirmed and instead will be cancelled from the booking system.
Cancellations and No Shows
- All cancellations must be made in writing to the applicable hotel/holiday centre (Leckford Lodges & Camping for Partnership Caravans and Loch Goil Lodge) and any charges incurred settled promptly.
- Partners (and those included in the booking) who fail to show on the dates booked will be charged 100% of the cost of the booking. These charges must be settled promptly.
- Outstanding debts will prevent you being able to make any further bookings until your account is settled in full and may lead to disciplinary action.
It is strongly recommended that you take out adequate travel insurance for your booking.
Updated Sept 2017