Eligibility of membership
- Working or retired Partners with a current discount card can purchase an annual membership.
- Additional memberships can only be purchased for the additional card holder by a Partner with Odney membership.
- All dependant children of an Odney member must be accompanied by the member when visiting the club.
- Membership can only be purchased for a full 12 month period and no refunds will be given for months not utilised.
- Upon leaving the Partnership, Odney membership (Partner and, where applicable, additional card holder) will cease.
- Odney reserve the right to cancel/ suspend membership should any contraventions to the T's&C's occur.
- Memberships are not transferable.
- Full payment must be made for the membership to commence.
- Day memberships can only be purchased (Partner only) on the day of the visit.
- Exclusive member events and discounted ticket prices are not available to day memberships.
Benefits of membership
- Anyone other than dependant children are classified as guests for the purposes of utilising the benefits of Odney membership.
- All Members may introduce up to four guests per Membership for day visits.
- Members may make accommodation bookings for 2 guests at Partner rate (Membership must be current at time of booking and for the duration of the stay).
- Permission may be given for extra day guests at quiet times and should be sought by contacting reception in advance of a proposed booking/visit. There will be a charge of £2.50 for any guests that are over the normal entitlement of four.
- Permission may be given for extra overnight guests at quiet times and should be sought by contacting reservations within one month of the date of your stay. Additional overnight guests will be charged at Partner rate.
- Members shall be responsible for all guests invited by them.
Using the Club
- Members visiting for the day are required to present their Membership card at reception upon arrival.
- The Odney Club reserves the right to check eligibility of membership (both Odney and Partnership) at any time.
- Membership / Partnership discount cards must be carried when visiting the Club.
Behaviour on Club Premises
- The Odney Club and the Company accept no liability for the loss of or damage to personal property of Members or other persons using the Club premises unless such loss or damage arises from the negligence of the Company.