Please read carefully before applying/paying for Tickets:
General ticket conditions:
- Individuals prohibited from having or using a firearm cannot attend club events - Please see notes below
- Tickets are available to purchase 6 weeks before the event and up to 2 weeks prior to event date giving a 4 week window for purchase.
- Tickets are sold on a first come first serve basis. Once an event is sold out please contact the club secretary if you wish to be put on to a waiting list.
- A working / retired Partner purchasing tickets for their Spouse/Civil Partner and Dependants do not need to attend the event but remain responsible for the behaviour of the attendee they have purchased the ticket for.
- Mileage for attending the event may only be claimed if the Partner is attending the event.
- Tickets/Events are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE once payment has been taken.
- Please check your Spam/Junk mail folder for notifications regarding tickets.
- Payment can ONLY be made with a Mastercard or Visa debit/credit card (via the WorldPay portal).
- Payment can NOT be made via Cash, Cheque or deduct from pay.
- Partners can apply for up to 2 tickets per event or as advertised.
- If you find you are unable to attend an event you must contact the club secretary to confirm non-attendance.
- Tickets purchased through the club are already subsidised by the club and do not qualify for ticket subsidy.
- For more information, or to notify us of any special assistance needs for any of the venues, please contact the club secretary whose details are available here: https://www.partnerchoice.co.uk/company/partnership-clay-pigeon-club
- All persons attending club events do so at their own risk
- All guns and cartridges must be kept under supervision and are the responsibility of the licence holder at all times. We will not take responsibility for any loss or damage
- Safety Caps, Hearing protection and safety glasses must be worn at all times
- If using a semi automatic shotgun only two rounds are permitted to be loaded at any one time
Prohibited person under the provisions of section 21 of the Firearms Act of 1968:
Any person who has been sentenced to a term of imprisonment or youth custody for a period of more than three months but less than three years is subject to a five year prohibition from having a firearm or ammunition in his possession. A person who has been sentenced to a term of imprisonment or youth custody for a period in excess of three years is prohibited for life. This prohibition is absolute and a prohibited person may not have access to any firearm or ammunition, including air weapons.
By booking to attend a Partnership run event you are confirming that yourself and others who you are purchasing tickets for are not prohibited person under the provisions of section 21 of the Firearms Act of 1968.