Brynteg is a six berth caravan in North Wales, close to the foothills of Snowdonia and only 4 miles from Caernarfon
The picturesque site in Llanrug is perfect for enjoying a variety of sports and activities, or simply relaxing. Try your hand at raft building, water walkers, archery in the woods or relax with a coffee after a morning swim in the indoor pool. The park has a spa, restaurant, laundrette, Wi-Fi access areas but no site shop.
Great area for walkers, Snowdon visitors centre 4 miles, pretty seaside town of Porthmadog 22 miles with the Ffestiniog steam railway and Harlech Castle 30 miles.
The caravan has one double bedroom with en-suite cloakroom, two twin bedrooms, a shower room, a well-equipped open plan kitchen diner and living room area with television and DVD player.
Address: Brynteg Holiday Park, Llanrug, Near Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL55 4RF.
Tel: 0800 0147719. Website: www.brynteg.co.uk. E-mail: email@example.com
Pitch number 131
By car - Follow the A55 Westbound until you reach the Bangor/Betws-y-Coed junction. Branch left at the first roundabout exit and turn right immediately onto the A4244 (sign posted Pentir, Llanberis A4086). Follow this road for approximately 3.5 miles and at the roundabout take the first exit A4244 sign posted Llanberis. After 3.5 miles at ‘T’ junction turn right onto A4086 and after 1.2 miles turn left by the Glyntwrog Public House, then turn left. Follow the road passing through the castle archway, Brynteg Holiday Home Park can be found on the right-hand side. You can also use Google maps for a door to door route planner.
Arrival & Departure:
- Check in from 3.30pm on day of arrival
- Check out by 10.30am on day of departure
The key is available to pick up from Reception along with your complimentary Leisure Passes. Reception is open 10.00am – 4.00pm at weekends. Please take your confirmation letter with you. For arrivals after 5.30pm contact the park in advance so that they can arrange for your key to be left at the security lodge.
Activities can be booked in advance (a must in school holidays) most are free to Owners. Book by ringing direct or using the site web site (password John Lewis)
Upon departure close all windows, lock the caravan, return the key and Leisure Passes to Reception.
Main season: Mid March to end October (low season limited facilities)
The following is not provided:
- Bed linen (8 pillows, 1 double & 4 single quilts are provided)
- Towels, tea towel and bath mat
- Food and drinks
- Cleaning materials (washing up liquid and any other cleaning liquids etc)
- Toilet roll
- Water heater, cooker and fire run on mains gas. Should a fault develop turn the appliance off straight away, then turn the main tap off located outside the caravan by the gas meter. Report to reception. If out of hours report to security.
- Water - The main stop tap is under the caravan
- In the event of problems with the refrigerator, cooker, fire lighting, water heater, water or drainage. Please contact reception. Other than in an emergency do not turn of the gas or electric.
- Boot trays are provided as no shoes should be worn inside the caravan
- All instructions on heating system should be read and understood on arrival.
- STRICTLY NO SMOKING.
- No pets are allowed on the site or inside the caravans
We now have the Caravans professionally serviced between each visit; however Partners are still responsible for emptying the fridge and rubbish bins before departing and should leave the caravan in a tidy state with no necessity for deep cleaning. Should more intense cleaning be necessary this will result in a £45.00 additional cleaning charge and may lead to future bookings being denied.
If anything is broken in the caravan and needs replacing please contact Barbara McHugh - LBC Liverpool, Tel 0151 705 3869. You will be liable for the cost of replacing any broken items.
The Partnership is not responsible for any loss of personal items during your stay or for anything left in the caravan upon departure.