New for the 2017 season Loch Goil is a three bedroom lodge on the Drimsynie Estate approximately 48 miles from Glasgow
The stunning views of Lochgoilhead can be seen in all its glory from your lodge. The lodge has central heating and comprises of one double bedroom (with en-suite), two twin bedrooms, a modern bathroom, a fully equipped open plan kitchen diner and a living area with sofas and TV. There is also a utility room with a washing machine.
The park site has an indoor swimming pool, golf course, bar and restaurant. Children can be entertained whatever the weather with indoor/outdoor play areas. There is also a store for essentials and a cash point.
A 30 minute drive will bring you to Inveraray, a great town to explore with its beautiful castle and famous jail house. The bustling port of Oban and Glasgow are only an hour's drive away taking you past Loch Fyne and Loch Lomond. Oban has boat trips to see the seals and islands, including Iona & Mull and its own whisky distillery. Glasgow, Scotland's largest city, offers plenty of sights, museums and shops.
Address: Drimsynie Estate Holiday Village, Drimsynie Estate, Lochgoilhead, Scotland, PA24 8AD. Tel. 01301 703344
Plot Number: 68.
Directions: By car leave Glasgow heading Northwest on the A82 Great Western Road. Continue along the A82 with Loch Lomond on your right until you reach Tarbet. At Tarbet join the A83 towards Ardgartan & Cairndow, continue for approx 8 miles then turn left onto the B828 (becomes B839) towards Lochgoilhead. Follow the signs down to Drimsynie Estate Holiday Village. If programming your SAT NAV device, please use postcode: PA24 8AD. This will guide you directly to the Estate where you will be able to follow the signs for directions to the Park. You can also use Google Maps for a door to door route planner.
Arrival & Departure:
- Check-In - from 3.30pm on day of arrival
- Check-Out - by 10.30am on day of departure
The key is available to pick up from the Reception Office along with your complimentary Leisure passes allowing free use of the pool, discount on activities and 10% of food & beverages. The key & passes must be returned to Reception upon departure.
Main Reception is open daily from 9.00am-6.00pm. Please take your confirmation letter with you. For a late arrival contact the park in advance to make alternative arrangements for key collection.
Main season: Open all year (limited facilities in January)
- French doors with external lights leading to a decked area with patio furniture
- Kitchen with integral appliances, including microwave and dishwasher
- TVs in all the bedrooms, USB charging points
- Bed linen and bath towels are included but please bring swimming towels
- Wi-Fi is available in selected areas of the park but not in the lodge
The following is not provided:
- Tea towels (1 in linen pack), bath mats
- Food & drinks, toilet rolls
- Cleaning materials (washing up liquid, washing machine/dishwasher tablets any other cleaning liquids)
- Boot trays are provided as no shoes should be worn inside the lodge
- Please make yourself familiar with instructions on the use of heating/hot water system which are available in the lodge
- STRICTLY NO SMOKING
- Please be aware there are 4 steps to the lodge
- Pets are not allowed
The lodge is professionally serviced between each visit; however Partners are still responsible for emptying the fridge and rubbish bins before departing and should leave the lodge in a tidy state with no necessity for deep cleaning. Should more intense cleaning be necessary this will result in a £45.00 additional cleaning charge and may lead to future bookings being denied.
If anything is broken in the lodge and needs replacing please contact Rita McLean - LBC Glasgow, Tel 07711 000 820. You will be liable for the cost of replacing any broken items.
The Partnership is not responsible for any loss of personal items during your stay or for anything left in the lodge upon departure.